For small and mid-sized businesses looking to offset power bills or have battery backup systems, we have extensive project experience in the commercial rooftop space. Commercial & industrial rooftop solar systems have the lowest ROI and highest ROR of any solar installations. References available.
Our team of engineers and project managers have tackled some of the most custom projects in the state. Special programs exist for financing these types of systems, and an average payback period can be as low as 5 years on equipment that is warrantied to produce power for 25+ years.
Parking structures can power your facility while also keeping employee and visitor cars in the shade. We also install electric vehicle chargers that can plug directly in the the solar panels!
For land developers with power purchase agreements or long-term offtaker agreements, we can develop and provide highly competitive financing for utility scale solar farms.
· Superior returns- An average return-on-investment (ROI) of 5-7 years on equipment that is warrantied to produce power for more than 25 years.
· Powerful hedge - Solar electricity can act as a hedge against not only the rising cost of electricity, but as a fixed asset it is also a hedge against inflation.
· Battery backup systems can power your operations during power outages and provide energy independence.
· Federal Tax Credit - A federal tax credit of 26% expires at the end of 2022. 26% is a significant offset of the upfront cost of a solar system.
· Accelerated Depreciation schedule – Under the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS), solar systems can be depreciated/deducted for the full cost of the system over a 6 year schedule.
· Reliable backup power - Battery backup systems can power your operations during power outages and provide energy independence.
· Carbon offsets- Solar is a well known and quantifiable offset of carbon emissions. You can lock in monthly carbon offsets with your own locally generated solar power and have access to a new line of marketing or promotion for your business.
· Solar panels can lower a roof’s temperature by 5 degrees Fahrenheit, or about 3 degrees Celsius. This can significantly reduce cooling costs over the life of the solar system.
Copyright © 2020 Martin County Solar - All Rights Reserved. Martin County Solar is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Energy Finance Group, LLC
Local number: 772.678.6923
Toll Free: 866.278.3470