All of our installations come with a workmanship warranty and we only use the highest quality products with the best overall warranties.
· We recommend using only Tier 1 solar components. For example, one of our recommended solar panels would be a Qcells panel, which is an industry leader and is also backed by a massive international company, Hanwha, a $145 billion dollar corporation. By using equipment from companies like Hanwha and LG, we can proceed with confidence knowing that the 25-year power output warranty and 12-year full warranty should be able to be serviced for the life of the warranty. Other panel options are manufactured by Hyundai and S Power (formerly Samsung) and a premium line is manufactured by LG. We recommend using panels that are backed by corporations with multiple top of class manufacturing lines, giving added stability to manufacturers warranties. For high wind velocity zones we will also recommend panels that are approved to meet Miami Dade County windload standards.
· We will only deliver designs that are current to local codes and only use installers who have proven track records in the 180MPH HVHZ area (High velocity hurricane zone).
· We can produce best-in-class designs for systems that would be installed over standing seam, tile, flat and shingle roofs.
- Depending on the installation, we would recommend either a standard string inverter, or a second generation micro-inverter.
- For micro inverters, we recommend Enphase's seventh-generation micro inverters are powered by our unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design with a single hardware SKU worldwide. The new IQ 7A augments the family with support for modules up to 450 W, targeting high-power residential and commercial solar applications.
- For string inverters, we recommend the industry’s only Secure Power Supply, which allows you to plug directly in to the solar system in the event of a grid outage, providing up to 2000 watts and 12 amps of power.
- We recommend using SMA inverters with 2-3 MPPTs (Tracking points) each for maximum power production, others available as needed. SMA inverters are the market leader and have a 10-year warranty.
- Through the Sunny Portal and using your internet connection, a solar homeowner can monitor their solar energy production and health of their system using the included software.
- High performance, flexible design and an innovative feature set make the Sunny Boy TL-US series the first choice among professionals.
· Using two or more Tesla Powerwalls, a self-powered home combines solar energy and Powerwall to independently power your home day and night. During the day, solar panels may produce more energy than your home uses. Powerwall stores that excess solar energy and makes it available on demand, even after the sun has set.
· Powerwall can detect an outage, disconnect from the grid, and automatically restore power to your home in a fraction of a second. You will not even notice that the power went out. Your lights and appliances will continue to run without interruption.
· If you have solar and Powerwall, then solar energy will continue to power your home and recharge Powerwall. Without Powerwall, solar will shut down during an outage.
Flat Roofs - a common commercial installation as well as many residential roofs in the Treasure Coast. We recommend CHEMCURBS (2-part sealer with rubber curbs) to seal all roof penetrations vs pitch pans. Pitch pans require maintenance every few years but chem curbs give a seal that will outlast most roofs.
Standing seam metal roofs are extremely common in Martin County. We have the expertise and experience to mount directly to your metal seams, usually with zero or minimal roof penetrations.
One of the key factors with a shingle roof installation is the age and type of the shingles. We use flashing and supports that are designed to outlast your roof. Give us a call today to learn about if solar on your shingle roof is a good option.
We partner with the top roofers in the Treasure Coast to remove the tile in the area of the solar. We then install the supports. Then the roofer returns and flashes around each support with commercial roofing materials and replaces the tile using the preferred foam down method to assure a long roof life.
Talk about a cool technology! Solar integrated tile will actually lay within your existing tile layout. There are a few different leading manufacturers on this innovative yet proven technology.
Whether your roof isn't right, you want to provide parking shade, or many other reasons, sometimes a non-roof PV system is the way to go.